Glynn Formans 17000L Reef

Looking awesome so far! He can put at LEAST 2 tangs in there!

I'm still wonder how the placement of everything works once the cycle has finished. Is it simply getting a scuba tank and moving things around. Cause there's no way you going to do it any other way. Also wouldnt it be a problem if you had some sort of chemicals on your body and you were in the water. Anyways awesome build!

I think I know where I would like to go on my next holiday. Does Glynn rent out bedrooms?:p

Thanks Alan i love this thread.When you speak to Glynn again ask him how he seald the glass, i'm having problems with my big tank i'm battle to seal it.

I am sure he said he used the epoxy resin on the plaster and then siliconed the glass into place, bonding to the epoxy, will check it up though.

Thanks i want to know what epoxy he used i'm standing with my back agenst the wall with my tank.

Seriously...........seriously...............This is the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever seem. I showed the wife this thread and she things Glynn is nuts but still thinks I'm nuts with a 450l tank. I thought I'd show her a little perspective. I was wrong. I'm watching this thread with childish excitement. Shot Alan for the updates :yeahdude:

holy ****!! this is insane! this is going to be amazing....would love to see it with my own eyes one day:whistling:

weldone Glynn this is absolutely amazing:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom