Generic Systems

Viper why have you not done this yet?frownxyesx

Because he was too busy looking for Christmas smilies. :lol:

If you put in costs - even approximations this will soon be out of date, perhaps a list of what equipmentis a "must" at the beginning and then the ancilliary equipment that could be purchased at a later date, equipment like kalc stirrers, phos reactors etc could be added later, there are cheaper,albeit less effective but a lot cheaper, ways of phos removal - eg an external cannister which would do carbon and PO4 can be found in many second hand kit forums for relatively little money.
A list of equipment that the n00b can price up and maybe make themselves to cut costs would be a good indicator - also a running cost could be added to show that it is not just start up costs that are inhibiting but if you want a 2.5m tank then your electricity bill will shoot up alarmingly.

If you put in costs - even approximations this will soon be out of date, perhaps a list of what equipmentis a "must" at the beginning and then the ancilliary equipment that could be purchased at a later date, equipment like kalc stirrers, phos reactors etc could be added later, there are cheaper,albeit less effective but a lot cheaper, ways of phos removal - eg an external cannister which would do carbon and PO4 can be found in many second hand kit forums for relatively little money.
A list of equipment that the n00b can price up and maybe make themselves to cut costs would be a good indicator - also a running cost could be added to show that it is not just start up costs that are inhibiting but if you want a 2.5m tank then your electricity bill will shoot up alarmingly.

Good thinking but put a date with the costs and it could be an indication, just a thought though

Good stuff Kanga, I read a thing about personalities recently and it said some people starts functioning well only when under pressure. Be happy beer seems to do the thing for you(us?).

Hey you might be right, Viper broke the VB post thingie, maybe a Peroni can get my head around it:lol:

What did I break now?

We did get hacked a couple of days ago, so there have been one or two funny things happening on the board.

What did I break now?

We did get hacked a couple of days ago, so there have been one or two funny things happening on the board.

Hacked on VB, imposable I say!!!:):):):)

Back
Top Bottom