Gawie's Nano

Wow very nice what is that in the bottom right corner plz?

That's one huge "metallic green" Rhodactis mushroom.
It was about 6cm across when I got it, now its about 15cm across when fully extended.

im sure its time for a pictorial update?:p

Can anybody help me with this one?

U_SPS.jpg

It looks quite similar to one I have which is I believe is a red encrusting monti, although yours is not red :p

Thanks Viper, so well call this one a green encrusting monti;)

Thanks Warr :thumbup:

Gawie u have a beaut of a tank there!

Nice pics as well!

The Blasto looks awesome as well as the rics!!!!

Question: do you focus feed your rics, do you still use NSW and what is your current flow rate in your tank?

This tank has been put down marlin. I believe there was alot of flow and very good lighting. Also as far as i know gawie was very good at maintanance in his tank, every four months he took all the rock out the tank and cleaned it.

all waterchanges were and still are done with NSW

Hi Marlin
Thanks for the compliment, but unfortunately I had to take this tank down. I upgraded to a 1.2.
I target fed them at one point and could not see much of a difference so I stopped. They do get the odd Omega One pellet or some frozen stuff when I feed the tank, but no more target feeding.
I still use only NSW that I collect myself.
Flow in this tank was: 1 x Seio 4200lph and 1 x SunSun 3500lph
I believe that lots of light (T5 or MH) and good water quality helps quite a bit too.

What a shame.This looked like an amaizing tank!!!!!!

Thanks Evo.
I set this tank up again a couple of weeks ago, but in true AquaH2O style the tank cracked about 24 hours after it was filled.

Fear not, there's another setup in planning at the moment...:) Hopefully it will have water in before the end of July.

Back
Top Bottom