Full System: Cape Town CBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

B&K

Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
Full System
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Full system setup for sale inclusive of live rock and livestock. Don’t know all the technical terms etc but details of tank include:

Dimensions of tank:
120cm x 70cm x 71cm = 596400 cubic centimetres = 596.4L
Dimensions of Sump:
100cm x 35.5cm x 40cm = 142000 cubic centimetres = 142L

Tank includes 2 x Seio M1100 Power heads, reeftek skimmer with octopus pump, 2 x heaters, return pump and custom built canopy and stand.

Livestock includes, 1 Foxface, 1 regal tang, 1 yellow tank, 2 clowns, six line wrasse, blue cheeked goby and brown blenny/goby. Boxer shrimp, cleaner shrimp and dancer shrimp.

Flat live rock, however, I do not know the weight.

Lighting: 3 x Sylvania Coralstar T5’s, 3 x Sylvania Aquastar T5’s

It saddens me to put my babies up for sale so please only serious, interested parties need contact me.
20314a4f558001417.jpg

20314a4f559f3dc10.jpg

20314a4f55c02d870.jpg

20314add515ae37aa.jpg

20314add51aa4875a.jpg

20314add51ddaba14.jpg

20314add521e57208.jpg

20314a7945b9b4eef.jpg

Notes:
-

if selling separetly ,what u selling LR for?

or price of the entire setup,besides the fish?

Last edited:
I would prefer to have the whole tank go as one setup. selling separetly causes too many hassles and/or problems, however it may be an option.....

iknw of a guy selling his livestock,has a nice few fish up for grabs,all very healthy.
pm if interested

@B&K: I am interested in the whole setup.

Would it be possible to come and have a look at it?
Please let me know.

hello hello hello. Ok, as I am moving, it is really difficult to constantly check back to this site. However, I have sold the fish to a buddy of mine, this is good as I can view them whenever I want and I know its a good home. But, I still have all the live rock and the rest of the tank setup sans livestock for sale. Please PM/reply if interested.

Thanks

OK, I am still interested.
Let me know when I can view it.
Whats the ballpark figure on offers without the LS?

I'm afraid to say you won't easily find someone offering you that kind of money for a full system. Alternatively you'll have to sell it off piece by piece... If I were you I would reconsider...

Yer i agree to what Jaak has said...In this tough times people just dont fork out that amount of money...

i see a certain nano king is up to something;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom