[FS] [FS] Various frags: Birch Acres, Kempton Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do indeed :)

OK. I'll take 1 x Acro , 1 x Pocc.

I recall you mentioned earlier in your thread that you may be able to bring the frags to Woodmead during the week. If this is possible, it would be great as I work in Woodmead.

Payment wise, I can pay COD or do an EFT. Let me know your pleasure.

OK. I'll take 1 x Acro , 1 x Pocc.

I recall you mentioned earlier in your thread that you may be able to bring the frags to Woodmead during the week. If this is possible, it would be great as I work in Woodmead.

Payment wise, I can pay COD or do an EFT. Let me know your pleasure.

Sure, will PM you my contact details and work address.

What colour are your Pocillopora frags? Do you still have some left?

I do not know if I am allowed to ask this here but are their care requirements fairly easy/moderate? The montipora and birdsnest seem to be doing well in my tank after two months so wanting to try my hand at something new...

What colour are your Pocillopora frags? Do you still have some left?

I do not know if I am allowed to ask this here but are their care requirements fairly easy/moderate? The montipora and birdsnest seem to be doing well in my tank after two months so wanting to try my hand at something new...

Hi there,

I've got green and pink Pocillopora. They are rather hardy corals like Birdsnest :)

Hi Hails

do you still have the large red hairy mushroom and elephant ear mushroom frags

Thanks for getting back to me @Hails! How much are you charging for a frag of the pink Pocillopora? I will be in Kempton this weekend so will maybe look at coming through then if that would work out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for getting back to me @Hails! How much are you charging for a frag of the pink Pocillopora? I will be in Kempton this weekend so will maybe look at coming through then if that would work out?

They're R120. Sat I'll just be at Horwood's Farm until 3 or so for the Edenvale SPCA Christmas Fete, but not much planned for Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few of the larger frags and mushroom rocks available:

20151129_161210.jpg

Most mushroom rocks have approx 5 or 6 mushrooms @R50 a mushroom.

Corals on the front left are R150 and the larger SPS (mini colonies) at the back @R200 each.

Also have some random pieces of liverock with Zoas and mushrooms on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom