[SOLD] [FS]: Various - Corals, fish and Inverts: Durban - Toti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the Torch @ R200 if @MarkHarold does not take it; and a Fire Shrimp pending viewing. Will be in Toti tomorrow afternoon. Let me know;)

You can view on Saturday if you are interested in the fire shrimp

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool I still got u on Watts app I'm deff taking what I dibs just not sure if I'm working sat yet I'll let u know
Shoto

Sorry Darren, not sure if I posted this correctly before, Can I then take the two clowns and the yellow tang for R1350? Do you know if two sailfin tangs would get along ok?

Sorry Darren, not sure if I posted this correctly before, Can I then take the two clowns and the yellow tang for R1350? Do you know if two sailfin tangs would get along ok?

I can do the yellow tang and clowns for R 1350, if you have a sailfin I. Your tank they will probably fight like crazy. They need to be introduced at the same time that is what I did and they get on fine

Hi Darren, so consider them sold then. I can come down to Durban tomorrow, after 2-3 ish. How would that suit you? Can you please give me your physical address to put into my Garmin.

Hi Darren, so consider them sold then. I can come down to Durban tomorrow, after 2-3 ish. How would that suit you? Can you please give me your physical address to put into my Garmin.

You will only be able to collect on Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I am going to be dismantling the tank and taking out all of the live rock so that the fish are easier to catch.

Please confirm you are taking the yellow tang and 2 x clowns?

I will be coming to DBN at the end of this month and want to take the below if you are willing to keep them for me.

dibs on these please

Rock (1kg) with 10 orange and 3 purple mushrooms R 450 (400 ?)
Kenya tree 25 cm R 180
1 x blue lobster (local caught) free with any purchase
2 x Xenia size of tennis ball R 100

Please let me know.

You will only be able to collect on Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I am going to be dismantling the tank and taking out all of the live rock so that the fish are easier to catch.

Please confirm you are taking the yellow tang and 2 x clowns?

Confirmed. Yellow tang and two clowns.
I will be there on Saturday after lunch, please give your address to me so I can find you. Thanks

I will be coming to DBN at the end of this month and want to take the below if you are willing to keep them for me.

dibs on these please

Rock (1kg) with 10 orange and 3 purple mushrooms R 450 (400 ?)
Kenya tree 25 cm R 180
1 x blue lobster (local caught) free with any purchase
2 x Xenia size of tennis ball R 100

Please let me know.

I will try keep them for you, it all depends when I have to move out my house. I have sold it. But they are yours for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom