How long have you had the corals?
About 3 years​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection Only​
Your location.
Brakpan​
Price:
Live Rock R100/kg​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
I have decided to break down my tank and sell up. Maybe it is a temporary thing but right now the tank demands too much attention and I am too busy.

:peroni:

I have included a couple of pictures and I will try update them with clearer ones. I can't tell you the exact weight of the rocks but we can weigh them here. There really are a few nice pieces from all different areas.

I also have a Dragon Wrase and a Radiatus Nenny (I think thats what it is called). Nenny I got about 2 years ago from a friend that had it for over a year and it has never given me any problems. There should also be a Lion Fish in the tank but I could not locate it.

I will also look at any offers on the whole system.

picture.php

picture.php

These are some of the pictures from when I setup the tank to give you an idea of what it looks like.

I do have some Aiptasia in on the rocks but am sure you can treat these with all the wonderful advise on MASA.​
Notes:
-​

photo.JPG

photo[1].jpg

photo[2].jpg

photo[3].jpg

photo[4].jpg

photo[5].jpg

photo[6].JPG

photo[7].jpg

photo[8].JPG

Sooo, everything is free except the live rock...:whistling:

Let's put it this way dibs on comple
The system depending neg price!aquentas u can then buy nennie from me as I already have 2!!!

What's the price on complete system? Also what skimmer etc you have? Might have someone interested in the complete system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom