[SOLD] [FS] Various corals: Brackenfell

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, thanks.

Any takers for the Xenia?? Nice big rock with about 7 branches xenia!! Will take offers.(although R200 with the rock is not a bad price!) I don't have any salt left and Nemeziz will probably take all my water with that rock, so it has to go today!

@Smaly..has the salt been sold?please let me know.I can collect on saturday morning if you still have it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

The finger leather is still availalbe. It didn't want to come of the rock when waseem came to pick it up. I took it off later, and it's settled on a new rock now.

Here's an updated pic.

IMAG0865.jpg

New offer!!
R250, for remaining rock and corals. incl big Xania rock, and rock with this leather.

IMAG0865.jpg

Sorry im being too impulsive. I Need to wait for my lights to come and afraid current lights are inadequate for corals so cant place dibs.

Sorry im being too impulsive. I Need to wait for my lights to come and afraid current lights are inadequate for corals so cant place dibs.

Hi there, when are you're lights coming. I'm keeping the tank running with these corals, but as soon as they're gone I can clean up and sell the tank. I can keep it a while, but how long do you think will it take?

@a-jap someone else just confirmed they'll be taking the lot immediately. I hope you understand I'd rather let it go straight away. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom