[FS]: Tunze 6055 + 7092 controller: East London

Status
Not open for further replies.
shot @crispin, the parcel shouldent weigh more than 1kg if that and im sure i can send it in a box approx size .250mm x .200mm x .200mm the items are fairly small and as i say pretty light weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
shot @crispin, the parcel shouldent weigh more than 1kg if that and im sure i can send it in a box approx size .250mm x .200mm x .200mm the items are fairly small and as i say pretty light weight.

cool i will pack it in the meanwhile either way i need to get it sorted for whoever takes it..

shot

Sorry mate i clean forgott about this. My bad. I am waiting to hear back about cast of freight from my agent but the first quote wasn't looking good. I'll move my butt on it!

quick question do all the controllers have a dual outlet, so they are able to run two pumps? or is there something separate you have to purchase to have it work this way?

The bigger controllers like the 7095 and 7096 have 4 channels which you can double to eight by using a splitter. The smaller ones like this 7092 only has 2 channels and cant be expanded as far as i know

The bigger controllers like the 7095 and 7096 have 4 channels which you can double to eight by using a splitter. The smaller ones like this 7092 only has 2 channels and cant be expanded as far as i know

shot @mariusmeyer for assisting with the explination, im also not too sure if the 7092 can have the splitter added but perhaps @George can assist with info?

i will check on the website aswell..

shot @mariusmeyer for assisting with the explination, im also not too sure if the 7092 can have the splitter added but perhaps @George can assist with info?

i will check on the website aswell..

The splitter is called a y branch adaptor 7092.340 (part no ) and can only be used with 7095 & 7096 controllers.
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom