[SOLD] [FS]: tanks for sale : johannesburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have exactly 90cm of space on the floor between a wall and the bottom of a staircase. Thats why if the tank is exactly 90cm, then obviously the cabinet will never fit as it is built around the stand. The stand will probably just squeeze in ! If the tank was 80cm, then id take the stand.
I also live a distance away so it would be pointless for me to transport a cabinet that size which im not gona use.

How much

R1000. The cabinet is in great condition. I have no use for the tank because I moved town

Sorry bud the 2 foot tank just got picked up by aquetas. 3 foot still available for R1000. Come take a look at it. Awesome tank

@Nippy, ive seen the tank and for that price its a real bargin. Looks really nice as well and solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet ziyaad. u got second dibs. actually its been on the forum for a while. based in killarney.

@Nadzo, please could you give me exact dimensions of the tank,including the cabinet, also are you close to rosebank.

Thanks
Nippy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok buddy. Ill try and get u dimensions. And yes it's about 3 mins from rosebank. Sweet buddy

Tank, sump, stand and cabinet. Plumbing as well. And there's a return pump. I am not sure if it works though. U can have that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom