[FS]: Tank Stand Sumps for sale : Randburg Gauteng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
Tank Stand Sumps for sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
collect only with your friends​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:

Large tank for sale with stand (galvanised) and sumps and RO and fresh water storage tanks

The tank
one very small scratch from purchase date in left bottom corner, not noticeable at all
the size 1560 x 800 high x 1000 deep with gutter overflow of 150 wide x 200 deep x 1560
1200 litre when filled to overflow level
the front glass is star fire (think that is what it is called)

the stand
50 x 50 x 2mm tube that has been full dip galvanised no rust! 700 high

The sumps
The one with the white bottom
1000 x 500 wide x 600 deep 250 litres capacity before overflow Used for reactors and pumps, has bottom outlet for external return pump
also has midway outlet for supply to second sump

The red base sump
DSD sump used below tank for slow deep sand bed filter
size 750 x700 x 300 about 150 Litres

The green base sump
this was used for my sump and pump for chiller
size 850 x 400 x 640 150 litres

The Yellow base sump/water reservoir
850x 550 x 300 130 litres
This was the RO and Salt tanks that was supplied from outside mixing and RO system.
the tank is separated into two units each containing about 130 litres, the system kept them full and top-up and water changes happened from here.
it has a glass lid to keep the contents from picking up dust!

Total system 1750 litres of actual water less the rocks substrate and so on .......

it is heavy and very big, does not go through normal doors, have never turned it on it side so can't say if it is possible i move it through double doors as total width is 1150mm

Make me offers!

cat not included!​
Notes:
-​

Last edited:
sorry small screen on cell phone, was built by a local tank supplier that does tanks on order

I would like to come through and have a look , i am based in Randburg as well.. Please pm me address and contact details

I would like to come through and have a look , i am based in Randburg as well.. Please pm me address and contact details

HI Samtoo
have you made a call yet on the tank, i have basically sold everything apart from this and will be away for the next 5 days

let me know please?

thanks
Andre

price on the red base sump please?

not yet prepared to sell in smaller pieces the sumps were built to work with the tank.

sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom