Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Seio Remote controlled wavepump​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
I have a as new (still under warranty) Seio wavepump W120 for sale, reason for sale is that its too powerfull for my standard 4ft tank.
Specs as follows:

<TABLE border=1 cellSpacing=0 borderColor=#cccccc cellPadding=0 width=543><TBODY><TR><TD class=Desc height=32 vAlign=middle align=center>
SEIO W120​

</TD><TD class=Desc vAlign=middle align=center>
5.5 x 2.8 x 3.3 in

(14 x 7 x 8.3 cm)​

1580-3400 GPH

(6000-13000 LPH)​

48 x 18 x 24 in

(120 x 45 x 60 cm)​

4 ft. (120 cm)​

1039 6​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This pump is excellent and have various functions.
Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtDaymqtB

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width=741><TBODY><TR><TD height=800 background=../images/seperator.jpg width=22></TD><TD height=800 vAlign=top align=left><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=569><TBODY><TR><TD class=Head height=35 width=575>seio™wave pump WITH PROGRAMMED REMOTE CONTROL

</TD></TR><TR><TD height=230 vAlign=top align=left>
SeioWave_main2.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SubHead height=20></TD></TR><TR><TD class=sublink height=13 vAlign=top align=left>
  • Description
  • Function Setting
  • Model
  • Part List
  • Installation
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560><TBODY><TR><TH scope=col>• Wavemaker Water Pump
• Plug and Play
• 9 Different Flow Patterns

Next generation in water movement, Seio™ Wave pump is pre-programmed with 9 different flow patterns that can be controlled with the remote control.

SeioSurge_feature.jpg

</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=560><TBODY><TR><TH scope=col>
SeioWave_wave.jpg

1. STANDARD: Water flow can be varied from 6000-13000 LPH/1580-3400GPH by using the flow control buttons.

2. RANDOM: Water flow will start at 6000LPH/1580GPH and gradually increase to the maximum flow of 13000LPH/ 3400GPH. Approximate cycle time in 21 seconds: 5–5–5-3-3 and will continue to repeat cycle.

3. FAST RANDOM: Water flow will start at 6000LPH/ 1580GPH and gradually increase to the maximum flow of 13000LPH/3400GPH. Approximate cycle time in 5 seconds: Flow increases every second and will continue to repeat cycle.
SeioWave_function.jpg

4. GROUND SWELL: The pump will create an underwater varied current. Use the flow control buttons to adjust the wave shape.

5. SWELL: The pump will create a surging swell at the water’s surface. Use the flow control buttons to adjust the wave shape.

6. SURGE: The pump will create an alternating surge from one side of the aquarium to the opposite side of the aquarium. Use the flow control buttons toadjust the wave shape.

7. TIDAL: Water flow will increase in 5/12 minute increments in the period on one hour and will continue to repeat cycle.

8. NIGHT: Water flow will decrease to 7000LPH/1840GPH (54% of standard flow rate).

9. FEEDING: Water flow will decrease to 6000LPH/1580GPH then after 20 minutes will go back to the original setting.
</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
Notes:
-​

SeioWave_main2.jpg

Just for interest sake, what do these pumps cost new?

Appologies R1200

Also bought an extra impellor @R84-00 which i will include in the sale

Yes it is still available

Well you can adjust the flow....i used it on a 4ft tank and worked very well although its rated for 250litre and above. .how many litres do you have

Tank is about 450 liters so then it should work;) pm me your number just need to sort finances :blush:

Noted till Saturday. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom