Is the fish eating?
yes​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection​
Your location.
sandton​
Price:
R450 for the pair​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
Hi all,

i have a lovely breeding pair of percula clownfish.
R450 for the pair

DSC_0386 (Small).jpg
20130818_110045.jpg
20130904_191009.jpg

reason for sale: i have 2x ice blue snowflake clowns now

Regards​
Notes:
-​

DSC_0386 (Small).jpg

20130818_110045.jpg

20130904_191009.jpg

hi

will you be willing to keep till after the 25th I have just completed my new tank and need to cycle. Have they bred in your tank before, I need to get a Anemone as well.

hi

will you be willing to keep till after the 25th I have just completed my new tank and need to cycle. Have they bred in your tank before, I need to get a Anemone as well.

Hi, I am happy to keep them for you.
They eat right out of my hands!

And yes they have spawned many times in my system.

You certainly do not need an anemone! Please read as much as you can on this site!
Anemones look wonderful and all but they are very delicate creatures that often die in captivity. Especially as your tank is young...
If you are dead set on a nennie then please read read and read up some more!
They require pristine water quality and very good lighting just to survive, and even then they may not be happy and will wander around your tank which is a big risk.

These clowns have never needed an anemone to spawn, they have hosted everything from, clams, rock, pumps and even a bunch of zoas!

I am deadset against anemones in my tank as they pose more of a nucience and threat to all my other life than they are worth.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Hi

great thanks a lot, well the anemone is a bust then, no thanks a lot for the help, everything is a learning curve and i need to learn.

I will contact you closer to the time and make arrangement to collect:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Couldn't agree more with Furbs! My carpet anemone moved around in my tank and one day while I was at work it got sucked onto my powerhead, released toxins, and killed off 15 of my fish!!! Don't wanna see another anemone!!!

@Paul Bassani
How long has your tank been cycling for? Just seems to soon to add fish to the system on the 25th if you just completed your tank?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Furbz
I have 2 tanks and one has been running for 2 years and the clown fish are going into that one first.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi furbz

Thanks for the caring about maybe loosing the fish if I put it into a new tank. like I said this is a learning curve for me with the new tank, I bought the other tank already running so did not have to go through the cycling process.

I have got the money for you will it be ok to collect over the weekend some time or Friday night

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom