Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Key LED light fitting​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Key LED light fitting for sale i have two units each one is 50cm by 38cm by 7cm approx they have tank mounts i put them on a 1.5 meter tank end to end perfect i also put one on a 700 cube fits lekka have put a couple of pictures of them above tanks so you can see the coverage both units have their own control box can be programmed for sunset sunrise with moonlights looking for R3000 each or take both for R5000 LEDs are 3 watt crees​
Notes:
-​

cube%201.jpg

LED 1.jpg

LED2.jpg

LED3.jpg

Rick what smartphone you looking for? Do you perhaps have a picture of the units them self. Can't relay see there condition in the pics above. How many LED's per unit?

Rick what smartphone you looking for? Do you perhaps have a picture of the units them self. Can't relay see there condition in the pics above. How many LED's per unit?

I will organise you some nice pictures but i dont know how to add a picture to an existing thread as for smart phone i am open minded but must be brand new in the box

More pictures as you can see the plastic on one of the controllers is a bit wrinkle from the previous owner i think he spilt water or something and used a hair dryer on it but the unit works perfectly well

key1.jpg

key2.jpg

key3.jpg

Last edited:
nope, it does, in the quick reply box at the bottom of every page. 5th buttom from the right. the blue box around what should be a picture with small green up arrow. Select that

Under Preferences, set your height to 640 or less. Then copy and paste the IMG code given after the file uploaded.

oh, ok, see you found out how to do it. :thumbup:

Iphone 5?

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

And 7 of those polystyrene containers you like.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Iphone 5?

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

polystyrene containers ???? :m15: the phone is it new in the box ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom