Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
hailea chiller for sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
hi all ... have a brand new chiller for sale .. it was bought a long time ago and was never opened or used.... HAILEA AQUA MEDIC SERIES ... according to the box its rated for 880L ,please excuse me for not posting pics of the unit as it is stilled sealed in the box but if mods want me to open it and take pics il do that ;) price R3500​
Notes:
-​

IMG-20140411-00050.jpg

IMG-20140411-00053.jpg

IMG-20140414-00058.jpg

hi @Breado a once off payment would be good especially if the price has to drop .. what sorta payment plan you thinking of (im just curious)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fuzzy

Let me know what your best on this if i make a single payment and i will take it from there...

Thanks

well this chiller has a long story to it..was a family members then became mine..then was suppose to go to a friend and now its mine again lol ... one payment to whoever wants it and collects... R2800 i will not go lower

Thanks for the feedback. I wud like to buy but ijust need a few days to sort out finance and will confirm with u. Hopefully its still available....

@Breado i would love to help you but yeah i cant keep it for you in case you dont end up taking it so yeah its still for sale to whoever is keen R2800

hi @TanyaB ... i wont take more than what im asking for it,but again i really wana help a fellow reefer as i always do with certain things,but the possibility of keeping it for nothing is an issue.. so yeah i think for now its still whoever is willing to collect and pay first can have it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom