[FS]: Full System TL550 : Durbanville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
Full System TL550​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hey everyone,

Im selling my TL550 system as I don't get time to look after it and its starting to get neglected, started my own business and that's taking up a lot of my time.

I would rather sell up and get the guys to good homes.​
Notes:
I have some corals and some fish.

I have a plate coral on a small piece of live rock with some GSP for R300
GSP on a piece of live rock R180
Frogspawn 5 heads R350
Hammer for R250
Different Zoa rocks from R150 to R250
And some other small frags from R80 up of different corals.

The system with stand and tank full operational just changed globes for R1350 neg.​

20131231_090855.jpg

20131231_090846.jpg

Last edited:
I have a few other items as well couple spare heaters and some spare pumps and also a dual T-5 34 watt light unit, for more info inbox me, all must go...:thumbup:

hi I will take the tank at 1350 I can get a courier to pick it up if its ok.. but you will have to sell all the livestock first let me know if you agree to the sale ??

I agree thats fine, livestock will go pretty quick, but I would need some commitment from your side that you will take the tank and not drop me at the last minute.

Pm me and we can chat and make the arrangements.

I agree thats fine, livestock will go pretty quick, but I would need some commitment from your side that you will take the tank and not drop me at the last minute.

Pm me and we can chat and make the arrangements.

Hi Ikraam,

Everything including the tank or just the livestock?

I have loads of liver rock as well maybe 8kg and then base rock I dried out about 20kg.
Let me know...

Dibs on the cleaner
can collect today if ikraam doesn't take the whole thing

Last edited:
@ K ONE Nope I have a 4 head frog and 4 head hammer and I have the plate a fee GSP and a few zoa's, 4 shrimp and then 2 clowns, 6 line wrasse and then lawnmower bleny Alans damsel and a couple other fish.
R1500 for the lot with snails and crabs.

Last edited:
@K One for the corals if you give me R1150 you can have them all, excluding the fish..let me know if you happy with that, and I will arrange for you to collect.

Sure bud, if u still interested I will take R1000 its only R150 so let me know.
Rather get them to a home than neglected as the tank is sold already as well.

hey sorry for the late response i was looking at everything including tank but i c u sold it already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom