[SOLD] [FS]: Full System Sale : Northriding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chris

Will you accept R200 for the Scopas. If so Dibs please. Ill PM you when ill collect the other live stock from u.

am I the only guy here that can see that picasso did not place dib's on the battery back up??
nope
I'm not sure either. As he never got the change to post his questions either.

it's simple really, when you refer to "Vortechs", everybody that knows the product in question is the the pumps and if Picasso was referring to the back up as well then it should have been mentioned.. :beatdeadhorse5: anyway...

@megan, the display is 75cm (length) x 55cm (height) x 45cm (breadth), the sump is 1.2m long x 45cm breadth x 55cm tall....

Carbon reactor says - ototto fluidized bed filter with a Hailea HX6510 pump

THe ATO brand is a JNS i think ... model number ea - 4812167. It has a float sensor and tops the water level up with a small pump through ro tubing

I think that answers all questions.

NOw i am just waiting for you guys to reply to my Pm's with my contact number

Shap

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PICASSO
dibs vortechs pending a few questions
on vortech but not sure what this entails?

pumps and back up? @PICASSO

please confirm

it's clear as day, he placed dib's on the pumps and not the back up and if he meant the back up as well, then he should have stated, the pumps and back up unit are listed as TWO separate items and not a package deal...

Dibs on blue legged hermit and Halloween hermit will pm you. Collect next week after I get back from holiday. So upset I missed the drama;p

I will take a dibs on the candy cane attached to 2kg rock, what colour are they

Also interested in the test kits and additives if you could list them it would be great

@Zandy sure, you can have it. I can only sell the kits and additives once i no longer need to care for the live stock in the water.

Hope thats cool

When would you like to collect?

@qball, thanks for collecting, was lekker to meet you and a good chat. Post pics when the okies have settled. :)

@Ebi Omer, @megan has dibs on the tank, stand, and sump. She first need to tell me she doesnt want it anymore before it can move on. I am awaiting her answer after i posted the DT and sump measurements

What else are you looking for?

@Chris Franky
Please confirm what is now going on with the Vortech buckup unit. Was it included originally in the PM from Picasso? He did not mentioned it on the thread and as rules, should go for first guy who did place his name next to it. As far as I got it it is Nadeem then gMAN.

Hi @RiaanP,

here is the original Pm from @PICASSO @15:06
"What would your best price on the Vortechs and battery backup be?
How old are they?
Are they they latest model?
Many Thanks
Picasso"

I was also only under the impression (before the pm was sent) that it was for the mp10's. The thread went south and @leslie hempel posed the question i his reply with reference to the battery and the pumps. PIcasso was then "allocated" the 3 units as thats what i understood @lelsie Hempel to mean.

I had the same idea as you did until the curve ball from Les was thrown. I was only following instructions.

I too would agree that @naheem was first dibs on the battery and second was @gMAN

I am not here to cause trouble...would like to sort this out though

Thanks

Thanks @Chris Franky - just finished acclimating, clam in and happy, orange plate has tentacles out and monti looks awesome under the TV leds...

Will take some pics later this week

Nice meeting you both.

@Ebi Omer, @megan has dibs on the tank, stand, and sump. She first need to tell me she doesnt want it anymore before it can move on. I am awaiting her answer after i posted the DT and sump measurements

What else are you looking for?

Sorry I missed those posts somewhere. Tank dimensions do not suit me. Nothing else for me atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom