[SOLD] [FS]: For sale: Starfire nano and other hardware : Linden, Johannesburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, forgot to add the below item as well. It is a DIY DB board (done by an electrician). It uses the smaller 3 point plugs, which is good for getting cabling through holes in the cabinet etc. It can take 21 different plugs with individual switches. I want R800 for it. Any takers/offers? Will include in original post as well.

IMG_2560.jpg

Hi guys, I also have a Waveline DC-5000 pump in almost new condition for sale for R1100.

IMG_2924.jpg

Nano sold as a unit elsewhere.

Tank that was not for sale originally also sold to RiaanP. :lol: Nice meeting you Riaan, will check out your tank thread. ;)

Will update thread with what is left on Monday.

thank you for the tank, busy resealing the overflow.

Cool, apologies for the messy silicone, not one of my strong points unfortunately.:blush:

This is what is left.

This will make a great equipment kit for someone that wants to set up a 200-300 liter tank. You will only need glass, plumbing and a stand to set up a tank with this equipment. If anyone wants it all together, I will let everything in the above picture go for R3500 and I'll throw in a free Jager heater too.

IMG_2963.jpg

@Zandy , the T5 light unit is R1500 and comes with a heap of extra globes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I dibs(if no one else has done so already) the lights and come and have a look tomorrow

Hi Doombus, it is still available, you are welcome to come and have a look tonight. Will PM you my cell number.

Waveline DC sold. Light unit on hold for Bruce (Doombus) until he can come and view it.

Skimmer, seios and multiplug board still available.

Light unit sold to Doombus pending payment.

Price drop:

Reef Octopus NW-110 skimmer - R900
21 multiplug adapter (built by electrician) - R400
3x Seio M1100 (4400 l/h) - R300 each or all three for R700 (they are R600 new EACH).

sorry...had to be quick... DIBS the 3 x seio pumps please PM me details will collect tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom