deadmeat2016

Wouter
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Fluval digital heater, 300W​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Selling a 300W Fluval heater with digital temperature readout. Very good quality with a color changing display, turns red if temp is too high and blue if too cold. Temp can be adjusted in 0.5 degree increments and is fully covered so snails etc cannot reach it.

Very reliable and even warns on the display if the flow is not enough reaching the heating element. The display shows the real time temp in the tank and colours the display accordingly.

The unit is brand spanking new and hasn't even been submerged in any type of liquid (salt or fresh water). suctions cups are on the back and can also be adjusted to change the angle to mount at 45 degrees.

It has a plug with a fuse. The plug is British (square pins) but an adapter is included.

'Equipped with an intelligent digital microprocessor monitoring system with dual temperature sensors, this heater continuously monitors and displays aquarium water temperature, ensuring the safety and well-being of your aquarium inhabitants.'

browse to Object reference not set to an instance of an object. for manufacturer info.

R450 and throwing in an additional 300W standard heater for free.​
Notes:
-​

WP_000069.jpg

WP_000070.jpg

WP_000071.jpg

@deadmeat2016, if i might ask... How long is the heater? (cant find info on net)
Also, why are you selling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing, its around 35cm long and selling cus I actually have one already but breaking down my tank and never used the extra one. The one I have is being used in my sump which I moved all my livestock into.
I obtained both heaters in the UK for 35GBP each.

Sure thing, its around 35cm long and selling cus I actually have one already but breaking down my tank and never used the extra one. The one I have is being used in my sump which I moved all my livestock into.
I obtained both heaters in the UK for 35GBP each.

Thanks, unfortunately too long for my sump... But lice looking heater though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom