Is the fish eating?
Yes​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection​
Your location.
Rustenburg​
Price:
500​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
Selling because of aggression from my yellow tangs.

occasionaly nibles on corals but very rare.

healthly and eating,
pic of him attached

20130604_180003_zps69726680.gif
Notes:
-​

Dude ... I would love to take him .... Is there no way you can get him to jhb to a fellow reefer who is bagging his fish at a pet shop for shipping to me;) I have a lovely 6 foot and his cuz the blue faced angel to live with ...

who is this fellow reefer ?

where is the pet shop , i can try but no promises ?

Hi @ Junz I will provisionally dibs pending out come of the questions I have. I am happy with the price just a few things I need to ask. Please pm me your number.

Nevermind the fish...
Post more pics of your tank...Looks awesome!

@ R500 , this is a steal , astonished that it is still for sale ...

Let me check with a buddy of mine that gets around in JHB .... If I get him to collect will you be able to lend him like a clean 25Ltr bucket to transport the fish to JHB itself .... Or maybe I must compensate you for some gas money and you take a pleasure drive to JHB;)

@chikaboo Im coming down at the end of the month if you interested I could bring him with, if @Junz could keep him till then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fish still available,

il keep him till end of this month for the first person who wants it.

Dibs the emperor if it is not sold. @Junz please pm me if it is still available, thanks.

Dibs the emperor if it is not sold. @Junz please pm me if it is still available, thanks.

mmm didnt know we allowed to go via PM .... Thought everything supposed to "open" ..... So to speak ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by astonc View Post
mmm didnt know we allowed to go via PM .... Thought everything supposed to "open" ..... So to speak ....

That is why, so to speak .... it was dibsed on this thread and not via PM.

Thats why was waiting to hear from @Junz if he agrees for me to pay now and Pendragon collect end of month or can Pendragon can pay when he collects .... Needed for more confirmation from Junz as to if he was ok to do the deal this way or not ... Just saying ... Good etiquette:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom