Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Eheim 2229 wet/dry canister filter​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection...delivery can be arranged around Durban​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Eheim 2229 wet/dry canister filter for sale...rated for 600L tank...includes bio cubes and other filter medium...​
Notes:
-​

image.jpg

I also have one still thinking if I must sell it or not excellent filters

Sucks that its far from me or else i would have grabbed it. Nobody going from durban to jhb, pta or vereeniging?

We can probably arrange a courier...or I could send it via the post office...maybe I could drop the price a bit to acomadate for postage costs..? Let me know...

Well not inclusive of shipment... We can probably split the shipment cost... I have some pipes.. I modified the original ones... But still have the bends etc

Can work. If you can find out what te shipment wil cost. I got a 10kg shipment once from cpt and it cost 150

Oki cool... Where u based?... Would you be able to arrange shipment? I can find out cost via post office... I'm sure courier will be very expensive...

Post office is the cheapest and easiest. You can just post from your local post office? Just beforehand i will need to know the full price. Im not in potchefstroom at tbe moment so i cant get the prices ect

Yeah I can post from my local post office to the one that's nearest to you... If we leave out the filter medium the postage will be cheaper... I'm sure filter medium is cheap up there?

Filter media will cost around 250 for decent ones. it wont make a big difference in price for shipment

Can i dibs it to pay on monday and take it then? Just need to get in pitch again. Still on holidays

Cool..no prob... We'll leave it for monday... Pm me ur contact number please.. Are you definitely taking it?

Hopefully. Would say if you get a buyer closer to in your area thats more convenient you can sell it. I will just buy it for extras. So im not hard on needing it. Buy bargains when i see one. If its still availible by monday i will take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom