Hardware for sale
Thread title:
DIGITAL TIMERS "Major tech"​
Shipping or Collection only:
collection only​
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
To follow​
Notes:
I have 8 major tech digital timers fully programable for R75each..all are as new​

utf-8BSU1HMDE1MzctMjAxMTExMTEtMTEyNy5qcGc.jpg

Damn I could take them all but we back to the problem of packaging .... Are you sure you cant make a plan ... I can get a courier to collect just they dont package and I'm in no hurry ... I can pay today and you can take your time to package the light unit and the timers

mmm .... Is there no reefer near Sieraaj that can collect the light unit and all the timers and package them for me? I can get a courier to collect from anywhere just can't someone to package them ... I'm willing to compensate someone for their trouble ... I'd really like to buy them ... I can maybe eft the money for the equipment plus something a little extra for their effort to package everything for me .... And I'm not in a hurry ... I can sort payment out immediately and then wait for their earliest convenience to collect and package .... Or even a name or phone number of a courier company that is willing collect and package and deliver to KZN Newcastle .....

Last edited:
Hey chikaboo.... Timers are all still avail but light unit is sold sorry
Thanx bud ... Would still be interested in taking all the units .... Is this not easier now for someone to package ... Not fragile like the light unit:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom