[SOLD] [FS]: boyu tl-450 for sale: milnerton, cape town

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi dane reason for sale is that ive upgraded to a larger tank.
as for the offer thanx but i already have a skimmer so wouldnt really have a use for it. i could lower the price abit for you but yeah need the money for the new tank for stock etc.:)

hi dane reason for sale is that ive upgraded to a larger tank.
as for the offer thanx but i already have a skimmer so wouldnt really have a use for it. i could lower the price abit for you but yeah need the money for the new tank for stock etc.:)

no problem! i fully understand and agreed its a great price, im using an in-sump skimmer and have the RO skimmer laying @ home and have no use for it dont dont realy want to sell it so thought i might ask the question(selling it would be to much effort honestly)

Last edited:
hi @Dane G what would your cash difference offer be . i have a friend actually who is looking for a skimmer so i thought id help him out. would the ro skimmer and say R800 be ok for you? let me know .

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @Dane G what would your cash difference offer be . i have a friend actually who is looking for a skimmer so i thought id help him out. would the ro skimmer and say R800 be ok for you? let me know .

skimmer plus 700, as I think I saw a skimmer for 700 not to long ago

ok we can do that . but is the skimmer working and everything how old is the skimmer ?also would you be ok if took the seio wavemaker outa the deal just so i dnt have to spend the money on another one.?

ok we can do that . but is the skimmer working and everything how old is the skimmer ?also would you be ok if took the seio wavemaker outa the deal just so i dnt have to spend the money on another one.?

Yes the skimmer is work just dirty, I bought last year from Nur, regarding the wavemarkers I have a brand new sunsun 1200L so I think I'm good maybe we could drop the cash dif alittle?

the reason i wana keep the seio is because ive already dropped from 1400 to 700:), the skimmer ima give to a buddy who helped me with this tank as a favor. so i wana keep pump just so i dont gota spend of the 700. so i cant really drop animore;). so are you ok with that then?

the reason i wana keep the seio is because ive already dropped from 1400 to 700:), the skimmer ima give to a buddy who helped me with this tank as a favor. so i wana keep pump just so i dont gota spend of the 700. so i cant really drop animore;). so are you ok with that then?

Ok I'm cool with it sat fine for the exchange nd money drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom