Is the fish eating?
Yes​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection​
Your location.
Edenvale​
Price:
R150 or to swop​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's:
I have this blue cheeked goby in excellent health looking for a new home. Reason for selling is that i plan on changing my sandbed to crushed coral and that will not suit the goby. Willing to swop for anything marine related. Will post photo later as the bugger is quite hard to take a photo​
Notes:
-​

Noted, will try capturing him on photo when i get home this evening. He is quite fast.

He mainly stays at the bottom Carlos, hide under rock, comes out and sift through the aragonite. He does mess from time to time but nothing too hectic. It's just when he gets chased while he has sand in his cheeks that he drops it where ever. But he is a huge guy actually think he is closer to 10cm. He eats what even is given but mostly he will get his food through the sand that he is sifting. Really cool dude to watch

I had two of them, gave one to my brother. But this is a photo of what they look like.

goby2.jpg

Hey Zandy,

I'll take him. I stay in Kensington so collection is easy. I can collect either Thursday night or anytime over the weekend. Let me know what suits you.

Yes...u can collect. .

Sold, tried to close this thread but i wont allow me

Well then one of our sponsors sold it to me under the false name....lol...how is the sucker doing?

One of the chromis chased him around a bit when he first went in .. everything seems to be good now :)

How'd the drilling of your tank go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom