[FS]: 4ft tank full setup - sale R3000 : Centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the wave makers as well

keen on the salt and the skimmers more pics please as well as Costs ;)

@Prash06 , WOW, thats really generous of you. @RiaanP , thanks, that would be reeally awesome. I have no idea re distances between Centurion and Pretoria (believe its relatively close though), so please let me know if I must organise someone to collect it from Prash and get it to you....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get it,
going there anyway to get the dead life rock.

@Prash06 , WOW, thats really generous of you. @RiaanP , thanks, that would be reeally awesome. I have no idea re distances between Centurion and Pretoria (believe its relatively close though), so please let me know if I must organise someone to collect it from Prash and get it to you....

Not a problem!!! :)

Thank You

Well if there is any test kits or drums ect please let me know...seems like you in a good mood to just give your stuff away....;)

Thanks for the dead live rock. Will get them cycling tomorrow.

And @irie ivan
I got the wavemaker for you, pump, controller plus the transformer. Did not know these pumps run with separate transformer and almost missed it. Would have been a big oops.... luckily I saw it and wonder what it was for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a million Riaan. I have had one for about 6 years and its still going strong. Not the strongest flow, but I love the wideness thereof.

Hi Prash im out on light as dont have cash for chiller now, scared the test kits wont work properly and give me false reading sorry, I am still interested in containers as i need a couple for getting RO water from LFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom