[SOLD] [FS]: 1600x560x600 Tank with stand and sump : Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
1600x560x600 Tank with stand and sump​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection only​
All sales to be conducted on the thread.
  • I agree
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
I'll be shutting down my current tank next week and starting my new build.

Have the following for sale;

1. Display tank 1600x560x600mm high tank build out of 10mm glass braced. Has overflow in right back corner built out of smoky black glass. Has brushed stainless steel trims which are siliconed on. Can be removed if not wanted.

2. Tank stand 900mm high built out of solid bamboo laminate

3. Standard 900mm long sump with baffles

NEED TO MAKE SPACE SO LOOKING FOR A QUCIK SALE.

SELLING FOR BARGAIN PRICE OF R3,000 FOR THE LOT. :eek:

picture.php

picture.php
Notes:
-​

What a Bargain!!

@Jakkie Steenkamp, using the aquatools calculator I get 108kg before bracing for the display tank. If you work on 130kg inclusive of bracing you should be fine.

The sump is light - say 15kg

Stand is heavy as it's built with solid 30mm bamboo - work on about 100kg

@yuma girl, I'm at Stonehurst Mountain Estate in Westlake so reasonably close to you. Speak to one of the LFS's - they should be able to help you transport and set up for a fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
@yumagirl ... looks like you showing signs of MTS ..(Multiple tank syndrome). LOL.. i got that already too !

@yumagirl ... looks like you showing signs of MTS ..(Multiple tank syndrome). LOL.. i got that already too !

Hahah Zandy! I have 4 tanks at home two marine smallish and two tropical of 200 And 250 litres lmao! It think I do have MTS

This is a nice set up..and from seeinh JAJA's engine room and condition of equipment purchased from him in the past its safe to say the setup is well looked after and in excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom