Free Euphyllia frags - requests here for Durban delivery

What Size Frag would you like? DURBAN

• Total voters
Thanks Hennie...would love a medium one or any size as well....

any news when or if they will come down?

Yes, can we please have confirmation if Jasson's friend is still coming to pick up the frags on Saturday - no-one has yet made any final arrangements with me, and if this is going to happen I will need a few hours to get the frags into a bucket - I will also need my transport bucket and battery operated airpump back from the Gauteng delivery.

Hennie

Yes, can we please have confirmation if Jasson's friend is still coming to pick up the frags on Saturday - no-one has yet made any final arrangements with me, and if this is going to happen I will need a few hours to get the frags into a bucket - I will also need my transport bucket and battery operated airpump back from the Gauteng delivery.

Hennie

Hi Hennie,
I'll try to bring the bucket and airpump to you tonight....I might go thru to VDBP tonight (might go and fetch my Sailfin tang...:thumbup:)

Hennie

I will try make contact and finalise things. thanks

Wow Hennie
000200BE.gif
This has turned out to be quite a mammoth task.You really have made alot of effort to distribute the frags.Thanks man
00020143.gif

Ok Guys,

This thread will be finalised this evening, please ensure your request has been added to the poll, otherwise it will not be sent. Trying to arrange the transport and get is sorted for Hennie.

lighty not sure if scuba as arranged with you but could you hold my frog and the corals he is giving me, and i will pick up from your place if thats ok with you?

lighty not sure if scuba as arranged with you but could you hold my frog and the corals he is giving me, and i will pick up from your place if thats ok with you?
gaz i'm giving him your monti and candy cane frag, wont be holding a frog for you though, was i meant to?, so ya maybe lighty would be a good idea cause then you can collect my stuff from him too

gaz i'm giving him your monti and candy cane frag, wont be holding a frog for you though, was i meant to?, so ya maybe lighty would be a good idea cause then you can collect my stuff from him too

what i ment was if he could collect my frogspawn from where ever they going and then the corals from you and i would just pick them up when he's ready from his place

Back
Top Bottom