Fragging ricordia just as hardy as other mushies?

Reaction score
I've easily fragged mushrooms in the past. Now I want to frag my ricordia, just a bit scared as he was expensive! ;) Is a ricordia as tough as most other mushies?

No not really hey... My rics have always reproduced enough by themselves, not much reason to frag them. If you want to kinda induce it to reproduce try just turning the rock on it's side and it will move to the top where there's more light and leave behind tissue that will develop into another ric.

No not really hey... My rics have always reproduced enough by themselves, not much reason to frag them. If you want to kinda induce it to reproduce try just turning the rock on it's side and it will move to the top where there's more light and leave behind tissue that will develop into another ric.
Ditto.... they don't recover from fragging as quickly (nor grow as quickly).

actually there is a specific way to frag these guys... what you have to do is on the ric put a food granule on some ricordia tissue(not the mouth) and eventually a mouth will form there and once that has happened to can cut, the thing with rics is that they depend of getting food through their mouth alot, so if you cut the mouth in half as you would do with fragging the ricordia will not beable to eat

Back
Top Bottom