Frag Tank threads

Neil H

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to humbly suggest that under Members systems and setups, aside from the division based on size (which by the way is a great system) we create a seperate section for frag tanks....

I think that most of us are interested in this, and almost everyone does propogate to some extent or another

Aside from that Fragging and propogation are the only real way for our hobby to have no negetive effects on the reefs out there.

A specific forum on Frag setups I am sure would benefit MASA as a whole????

And when i say frag tanks here, i do not mean only seperate frag setups but even the frag setups within ones DT system.

What you okes reccon??

sounds good, would be cool to see who is doing what

Nice idea neil. although some guys do it on a large scale and some simply cut to save space. Breaking a piece of monti off vs rodvbd's green house seems to be a lightly different scale :)

too true crispin, but i think that anything that spreads knowledge about propogation is of value, even if it is just breaking a small piece of monti .... its the idea's and principals behind it ......... Hey lets hope that one day there are enough threads to warrant a division based on scale of operations !

There are some guru's in the art of propogation out there ..... time to get them to start frag tank threads ...... lets spread the knowledge......

admin???

Brilliant Idea Neil!!!

bump

thanks viper, you had that done in under a week :) much appreciated i know you ahve a huge amount to contend with on MASA at times :)

thanks Viper !!

Back
Top Bottom