For Mekaeel

Reaction score
Nothing serious guys, just something for Meks.
Meks, now you can see what I meant:

IMG_8255.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8238.jpg

The Boat we were wondering about:

IMG_8233.jpg

Jip, car lights, unfortunately when there were many, the saltspray stuffed up the quality. But if you use a slow shutterspeed, you tend to get it better

@ sean , that transnet boat , this was taken on sunday , I was on there, was my uncle's 50th bday. we had an awesome time.

Small world huh ???

@ sean , that transnet boat , this was taken on sunday , I was on there, was my uncle's 50th bday. we had an awesome time.

Small world huh ???
Afsal, Sean and I were in balcony when the boat left at the time. Water was a bit rough out there hey?

it wasn't bad actually as this was quite a large boat so didnt feel much

Small world huh ???

No wonder I smelled Curry Breani.....lol

We could not even see the boat clearly when it was out, visibility was terrible

No problem. I took a zillion photos with it already....lol. And I am really enjoying it. Have to sell the other one now, but Danie said thet he is interested in buying it. If only I had the new camera and new lens at Ushaka....lol. Now I have to go again

No problem. I took a zillion photos with it already....lol. And I am really enjoying it. Have to sell the other one now, but Danie said thet he is interested in buying it. If only I had the new camera and new lens at Ushaka....lol. Now I have to go again
Should I make a reservation for you? :whistling:

he he. Lat weekend cost me just over 5 Grand (Excl the lens and dive suits for the kids). Need to work some more to afford Ethekweni...lol

Back
Top Bottom