flurocent advice

Reaction score
hi every body

i use for 200 l. Tank florcent lamps daylights 3 special * 12000 klv , 2 moon light and 1 girolux(red)

is this enough for fish tank with animone

please advice cause T5 light is not available in Egypt

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hey aminyassiem

The 3 fluoresent lamps you are talking about are they T8's and if so how many watts are they? I think for fish only the lights you have there will be fine, but NOT for an anemone.

What anemone are you planing on keeping?

ALL LIGHTS ARE ABOUT 120 WATT

THE ANIMONE IS NOW IN THE TANK IN THIS PHOTO

409999770.jpg

Here is a pic, it's a fluorescent light that is sort of bent into two to make it smaller, you can get these in about 96watt, if you can add 2 of these it should help the anemone.

L5523D.jpg

CF_dual.jpg

1.png

PC5654_99.jpg

we some like in the pics

but not for aqurium

i am using lamp from company called Radium made in germany specially for aquarium

hey aminy can you give us the size of your tank lengthx width x height and also how many watt are these t8 fluorescent tubes you are using?

hi falcon

about 120 watt

this a meduim sized tank 200 L almost
80 cm * 40 cm *60 cm depth

its for non agressive fish + animone
the other tank 400 L is under construction but shure it will be MH 250 watt
thank you in advance

OK 120 W flourescent is way way too little for this size tank and an anemone!

but you say the other tank is how far from done?a few weeks or months? or days?

because if you feed it properly it can probably hold out under that lighting for a month or two but feed small pieces daily.

if its going to be longer than 2 months for your new tank to be ready then upgrade your lights as you need atleast double the amount you currently have. ie another 120w of flourescent (decent brands though-try getting phillips t8 865. the 865's are high output t8's.

thanks for your care and reply

the other tank will be more than tow month untill it will be ready to cycle iam waiting for the prober rocks an life sand to arrive from out side egypt

so i have to upgrade

philips T8 are available in Egypt

thanks for your care

Back
Top Bottom