Fishing Mossel Bay

O are you feeling the long weekend! Can't wait to leave tomorrow morning and get to Mossel bay!

Now where can I fish Les?

best think to do is go onto www.sealine.co.za and ask on there, im sure i saw a thread on there regarding mossel bay...

but it will depend what you targeting... and what kind of fishing you are doing, sliding for sharks, bait for blues or dropshot /spinning..

im not too fimiliar with the area unfortunatley...

best think to do is go onto www.sealine.co.za and ask on there, im sure i saw a thread on there regarding mossel bay...

but it will depend what you targeting... and what kind of fishing you are doing, sliding for sharks, bait for blues or dropshot /spinning..

Thanks Les, jip got the thread last night. Just wanted some MASA input!

Will let you know what I catch!

Fellow sealiner?

Safe in Mossel Bay! Drive was terrible!
Light rain just started, will check out a few spots tomorrow and then tight lines on Saturday!

Well, that did not go well :tt2:

Was raining everyday, so the last day we were there we decided to go fish!
Went to second beach in Dana Bay, fished for about 6 hours and did not get a single bite!!!

At least I got to spend some time with my dad!

Back
Top Bottom