Fish Season 2008-2009

Reaction score
Who has caught what and where so far with the start of the season? Please feel free to use the thread as a continues update throughout Spring/Summer.

PS: Pics are welcome :whistling:

Ya, please post, i'd like to see if there any EL guys catching at the moment, i want fish :)

May we'll get some in PE this year, although I don't plan on looking for a few months yet.

Cant wait for the warm waters to come through, and then the juvenilles:biggrin:

Hi Mekaeel, don't mean to go off topic.Do you dive directly under Vetchies Pier.Been there about 2 weeks ago and it seems very hard to catch the fish there.Shot.

i second that this season a'm going to do more fishing and diving starting this mont.

Hi Mekaeel, don't mean to go off topic.Do you dive directly under Vetchies Pier.Been there about 2 weeks ago and it seems very hard to catch the fish there.Shot.
You dive on the sides Aslam. Look under the caves and ledges to see what goodies are there :biggrin:

Is this directly under the bridge,I saw what seems to 2 pumps underwater.

Is this directly under the pier,I saw what seems to 2 pumps underwater.

Vetchies Pier is not a pier it a man made reef it was going to be one but plans changed. I cant find that link with the history of vetchies.

Cool guys, will have to find out where exactly is this reef.

Cool guys, will have to find out where exactly is this reef.
Aslam,i hope you not confusing yourself with the pier in front of Ushaka?
To get to Vetchies, walk towards the right of the Ushaka pier.On your right hand side,you will see a huge bank, just were that bank ends, infront of that is the Reef. Drop me a pm for proper directions.

Back
Top Bottom