Fish Auto Feeder

Reaction score
Is there any gurru out there that uses one of these and how reliable are they.
I know some of them feed up to 4x per day but don't know for how many days on end. Some work with air, batteries, 12v and 220v ect.
There must be a SLIM PIET on this forum that can build one that can feed up to 2 weeks non stop, i'll even be a sponsor to get this thing going, just think :thumbup:MASA FEEDER:thumbup: sounds good hey.

Still holding onto my tank :tt2:

I recommend the Eheim unit, I have one - can feed 4 times per day and single or double portions at a time. Expensive if you order locally - R750, but have seen online for around $38. Very easy to import, have done so many times.

Best DIY unit I have seen is a AM dosing pump motor hooked to a plastic slotted food container running off an electronic timer. But with the cost of components used, you may as well buy the Eheim

eheim x 1
has never let me down
just make sure the flakes are chopped fine as it occasionally can clog up ;)

Is this feeder only for daily feeding or can it be set to do the feeding over a period of a few days. I think this would solve my problem having always to find someone to do the feeding.
Graig could you help with details so that i can import one, thanks Dave.

Is this feeder only for daily feeding or can it be set to do the feeding over a period of a few days. I think this would solve my problem having always to find someone to do the feeding.
Graig could you help with details so that i can import one, thanks Dave.

bud , the feeder can be set for daily feeds , few times a day if need be
the setting remains 24/7 until you change it
really a good feeder to get - very reliable
i go away a lot of weekends and i reply on feeder and have not had any problems
safer than a non reefer feeding blah blah

can someone post a pic of this contraption?

24964d400da2c8d11.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom