Urgent help needed Fire fish wont come out from under the rocks

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am rather concerned about my two purple fire fish. They have a burrow under a rock in the tank that they used to sleep in. But they have not come out for the last 3 days.

I have had them for about 4 weeks and they were healthy and eating very well. I can see their tails every now and then so they are moving around in there but have not come out to eat in 3 days.

Is this something to be concerned about? All my other fish are healthy and eating.

Hi guys

I am rather concerned about my two purple fire fish. They have a burrow under a rock in the tank that they used to sleep in. But they have not come out for the last 3 days.

I have had them for about 4 weeks and they were healthy and eating very well. I can see their tails every now and then so they are moving around in there but have not come out to eat in 3 days.

Is this something to be concerned about? All my other fish are healthy and eating.

Do you have other fish that might be bullying them?

Ok, I am yet to see them feed since Sunday. I am also going away this weekend, so will not be able to check on them.

Back
Top Bottom