Feeding Angels

LOL guys its cheatodontoplus mesoleucus much better fish than Xanthurus IMO I have been active with this species for a few years now so trust me on this one LOL

But maybe just maybe my awsome picture taking skills have confused you a bit so I will find a lesser better pic on google and put it here then maybe it will be clearer.
BTW Xanthurus is dog ugly LOL

Trev

Frontal

Chaetodontoplus-mesoleucus-Vermiculated-angel-fish_562.jpg

Side on

aetodontoplus%20mesoleucus%20Vermiculated%20angelfish,%20Raja%20Ampat,%20West%20Papua%20IMG_2935.jpg

Fish Base data
Chaetodontoplus mesoleucus, Vermiculated angelfish : fisheries, aquarium

Trev

Wow those pics are awesome .... but having said that I'm going through this thread again and still dont see the pic of the actual fish in question .... Undergravel ....??????

I'm glad to report my Vermiculated angel is doing well.Still not taking dead or artificial food,but making short work of mussels.Also picking merrily away at the rocks.He is looking good.Will try and do a pic when I'm confident is will be ok.But my Flame angel has never been a big eater so I'm not too worried now.Definately gets bod when the MH go out.He's even pushing my 7" tamarin wrasse out of the way.That fish makes the tank.What a stunner.

LOL he will become a very agressive eater and very teritorial aswell mine has no worries chasing anyfish away from their cave even when they were in the same tank as my Balistapus undulatus the trigger was always chased away they become really bold when they settle in.

Glad to hear the great news

Trev

My Vermiculated Angel took nori last night for the first time.He is even investigating my hands like the other fish.Has become very active.I don't see any damage to zoos etc yet but he is picking all over the rocks.So I am still doing the mussel every other day.This fish rocks!

My Vermiculated Angel took nori last night for the first time.He is even investigating my hands like the other fish.Has become very active.I don't see any damage to zoos etc yet but he is picking all over the rocks.So I am still doing the mussel every other day.This fish rocks!

Totaly awsome UG I am stoked that you brought this guy back and up to good health

Trev

My Vermiculated Angel ate Ocean Nutrician pellets for the first time tonight.He must be seriously tired of pigging out on nori.He is doing well.I took some pics but how do I get them on the thread?Is there a link I can follow like the other site?Thank heavens I don't have to mess with mussels no more.

Back
Top Bottom