Featured System for December 2009 - Adee

Absolutely a stunning tank, well done on the amazing set up :thumbup:

It very nice tank & good look ......... where the sump pic and Alga filtration Sys?:(

Very impressive tank. Seems to me you really got THE SALTY FINGER!

Usually, if a tank looks like yours, the hobbyist is targeting to get a bigger tank soon.
What about you? Some plans for a bigger tank in the pipeline?

Very impressive tank. Seems to me you really got THE SALTY FINGER!

Usually, if a tank looks like yours, the hobbyist is targeting to get a bigger tank soon.
What about you? Some plans for a bigger tank in the pipeline?

Thanks dude.

Well...if the wife agrees (the only thing I want for christmas)...to give me the go ahead, I want to do a full redesign perhaps something 2m x 1m, with less sump space, an overated big skimmer, crazy flow inside the tank and the whole system driven on a carbon/bacteria regime. Also up my lighting to 400w halides. Would increase the total system volume to around 1200L's

hey, its updated

Thanks Dallas, top man :thumbup: Now leave us alone and go take some pics in Moz ;)

Adee, I've just noticed your little frag setup, very nice, love all the monti's in there, some really nice growth on them. :thumbup1:

hey, its updated
thanks Dallas

Thanks Dallas, top man :thumbup: Now leave us alone and go take some pics in Moz ;)

Adee, I've just noticed your little frag setup, very nice, love all the monti's in there, some really nice growth on them. :thumbup1:

Thanks Viper...yep, my nursery is doing very well. Wish I had more space there too.

i got a boat instead of a camera :) and a new rig.... lucky i have a photgraphic memory... did i mention shark-diving lol

Back
Top Bottom