Falcon's Magnifica Cube.

PICS, or you are imagining it !!!

looks real to me :p

7164d8b60e698519.jpg

Unless ernst and DIE VISDAM helper are my imaginary fish tank builders/installers.......

dude was trying to be superman and lift it himself...lol he has spirit....and high hopes!
7164d8b61671d7d1.jpg

Last edited:
ok so here's a few pics of it in place...

7164d8b6969299e1.jpg

The false back,nennie safe slits included...still waiting for comb or eggcrate on top...

7164d8b69b40174b.jpg

Then I got some wood and yesterday ersnt came to finish up the plumbing and sump....

7164d8b6aaa9f3c8.jpg

looking really good Ahmed :)

thanks guys:) I'm overall quite happy just need to sort out a few small niggles here and there before I fill it up,unfortunately its the small things that take time...

Sims heres a top down sketch of the concept,not too complicated actually but hopefully should be very effective.

7164d8c52085fa72.png

I just love the black effect of the tank, looks great, if I make another tank then black silicone is definitely the way to go!:thumbup:

thanks keegan and alias.

Annoying,Actually the final look for the tank (high stand/black silicone/open top/blueish lighting) was inspired by a previous tank of ziyaadb.

When I saw it i knew that is the look I wanted for my cube so thanks ziyaad;)

The workmanship looks excellent on the tank. Did the Visdam build the tank?

Erenst sure did. He also build mine, and I have no complaints.

Would promote his skills any day!

The workmanship looks excellent on the tank. Did the Visdam build the tank?

I'm quite happy with it actually,must've took some time also since its not a straight forward design,alot of little glass pieces to cut and abs etc...he didnt even charge me extra for the mods,but done it like I paid extra :thumbup:

Erenst sure did. He also build mine, and I have no complaints.

Would promote his skills any day!

I agree,and at his prices worth it IMO as last time I tried to build my own sump it burst open:biggrin:

I'm good at ALL DIY(since i grew up in construction industry,plumbing,electrical, built my own cupboards) besides building a tank.:p

Back
Top Bottom