F1 Spa

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Un-frikkin-believable....

Lewis Hamilton has been penalised 25 seconds which now puts him in 3rd place and Massa wins the F1.

You can see from a mile away that the FIA are stuck so far up Ferrari's ass it's pathetic, whenever an investigation arises with Ferrari involved, they either get away with it or come off very lightly.

I don't favour Hamilton, I have been rooting for Massa this year, but this latest decision against Hamilton is just so wrong, what a downer to an awesome race, I'm sick of it, the FIA have had a personal vendetta against McLaren for a couple of years now, really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Like I said, I don't really support Hamilton, but right now I hope he kick's Ferrari's ass and wins the championship, just to show Ferrari and the FIA a toffee.

:auto:..........:auto:......................:auto:

wwwwrrrrooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

I am a Ferrari fan, but in all honesty, Lamilton got a huge advantage from cutting that corner, sorry to say, when I saw it I commented that something would happen.

Lamilton needs to move to the Red Juggernaut and then his racing career will really start ;)

What you think of Fonso going to Honda ??????????

Red Juggernaut.....pffffft......Ferrari fans are wimps :p

Alonso is shooting himself in the foot by going to Honda, but maybe it's his only choice, I dunno, haven't followed that story.

Viper, I had respect for you when I heard you were a Gunners fan, but now I hear you a Force India look-like fan, hmmmmmm I am wondering :whistling:
:finger: I don't really support the teams that much, more the drivers than anything else. But Ferrari just takes the cake:nono:

ahhh,.....well where there are winners in this world there will always be sore losers....its the vicious circle ppl!!1

Got a Ferrari?

Not quite good enough at driving?

Are other boys faster than you in the wet?

Then you need:

Ferrari International Assistance (FIA)

This exclusive Ferrari only membership club has many benefits.
Including:

1) Anti overtaking assurance
Been overtaken? Feel a bit silly? Don't worry, we'll rule out the
other party, even if it's embarrassingly obvious that they're faster than you

2) Exclusive access to a secret second lane in the pits
Just to make things a little bit easier we've arranged a private second lane just for you

3) Guaranteed world championship?
Had a crash? Need to win the world championship? Don't worry just limp across the track and take out your nearest championship title contender - we'll do the rest

4) A bit strapped? Need extra cash?
Simply get one of your team to tell someone else how you make yourcars.

5) Bits falling off your car? Looking a bit dangerous?
At Ferrari International Assistance we operate a 'blind eye' policy just for Ferrari drivers

6) Been a bit silly? Taken out another driver whilst following the
safety car?
It's ok, as long as you didn't hurt yourself. I mean, who are Force
India anyway? And how dare they be in front of you

7) A bit bored? Want some extra action?
With FIA plus you can take part in a number of additional membership
activities

8) Not sure when you might need us next?
Relax. Check out our track record. We're confident that we'll be able
to make something up on the spot that will get you out of any pickle that you might find yourself in

Ferrari International Assistance (FIA) - Making it up as we go along for over 100 years

Back
Top Bottom