• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Durbanites hungry for awesome hawaiian and red sea live stock.......read here!

Reaction score
we landed PLENTY Hawiian and Red Sea Specials.......
all the usual suspects and some not so usual suspects.......
they sitting starring at me in quarantine ensuring they get to you in the best possible health for your and my piece of mind!!!!
so prepare for a mad rush within the next 7 days.......
perfect for pay day;)

pm me your details or email me them on info@thewaterboy.co.za if you able to collect your live stock you want as we dont ship...
and as soon as we happy we will release notice to you for the rush.

flames, potters, yellow tangs, achilles tangs, lemon peels, fishers, koles and more

will be ready to blow you away with quality and price for the 2 day clear out shipment bonanza

:thumbup:

congrats to mekaeel and zano who secured 2 boxes of mind blowing crazy cloured deep water acros from us on the weekend:slayer:

so amazing we could not bare to see them go:m85:

Thanks for the shipment this week Marco quality fish quarantined properly no wipe outs!!!

I guess there's a preferred email list,
Because my email from 2 days ago didn't get ananswered :p
I guess that's how it goes....

lol....not at all @Keeganp

ozzie had a bulk order last week for his tank maintanence business he has shares in.

same as the special order we done for mekaeel...there stock arrived last week for there risk as no quarantine on our side...we just import it direct for them.

my stock which we sell the the public , i have not even released the list yet...

we have have a long list of people who emailed us, and as soon as we finalise the costings....in the next day....or so....the email will be sent to you......

then its first come first serve.......livestock bonanza time:m12:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbup: Perfect,

Was just worried, I'd miss out.

Thanks Marco.

PS: Do you have LR in this shipment?

Keen for pricing on your Yellow Tangs... cheers Marco.

Grant

@4age....no we dont

@Afsal...will keep you in the loop

@eratic.....that last post was funny:thumbup:

list will be distributed over weekend....look out for it on your emails and whats app for those that requested;)

lists were sent and stock went mad, balance of orders being collected today.....
see video clips and take a look at the selection, condition and quality we offer:thumbup:

Last edited:
many thanks to all for being patient during the quarantine and then clearing out the shipment within 2 days after notice was sent out

look out for a next shipment of captive bred clams aswell as fish and coral in the next week;)

kzn reefers looking for supply....drop us a email with your details to be added on our mailing list

:m106:

Back
Top Bottom