DURBAN and cheato ??????????

Reaction score
wow if cheato was food the human population would be died in Durban :lol: here in cape town we throw the stuff away but there its GOLD, hay guys in CAPE town why dint we help our fellow reefers in Durban get there hand on some cheato ???????
Ive got a some to give but anyone going to Durban soon to drop it off ????????for me:please:

Its not scarce at all. Our bretheren in Dbn are just not as forthcoming as you folk. Great gesture Roderigo. I'm surprised you haven't had a bigger response from this thread:thumbup:

oh thats good to know it just seem like lots of Durban guys are looking for some and they seem to be looking very hard .all the other reefers are drunk buy now lol maybe tomorrow

Didn't take too much for me to get some in dbn was only a small pice but in a week or so when it is ready for harvest ill be pasing on if any one whants

Wow, must have missed a few threads, got plenty if anybody is looking for some, infact going to start giving to the LFS's on condition they dont sell it, they must also pass on free of charge. So if anybody is looking for any send a PM, no problem.

We have plenty too if any one is welling to drive a bit north to the Ballito area. Going to have to start throwing it away soon as we have too much of it...

Hermie dont throw it away, i am in Ballito so will collect or you can drop off and i will give it to the LFS's for their clients.

Hay guys I'm happy this thread is helping you guys out in cape town I think cheato is a bot more available than in Duran

Back
Top Bottom