Dont Reef naked, or for those that do

dallasg

Controversial Reefer, but knowledgeable!
Reaction score
I'm finding it difficult to believe that he wasn't able to stop a fish, 2cm long and 1.5cm wide, to swim upstream up his "you know what". And why the heck would you take a fish WITH you in your hands when you go for a pee...????

Something smells fishy! ;)

lol, i find it hard too, but worth the laugh

lol :)
i dont want my fish to laugh then drown

"He was later admitted into counseling to help him overcome any trauma"

If this was my son, I think I'd be the one admitted for counseling, right after I took his fish tank away!

well here it is traditional to do your 100st dive naked(thats why i stop locking my dives)

hehe, my dive log book goes from 98 to 102 :)
i cant even remember when i last logged a dive

Man o man, how can a fish "slip" into his private parts? Maybe that is how my wife got pregnant many years ago, I fell and my private parts "slipped" by accident... Lol

I have seen a documentary on these parasitical fish, they normally sense the ammonia emitting from a fishs' gills and swim into the gill covers and drink the blood, there were three fishermenn that suffered the same fate as the boy in the story, the worst part was that the pectoral fins have barbs to hang on in there better:crying::crying:

Ne man is that litjie packin a hosepipe that a 15mm fish swam up into is mojo?
So now we know, ''do not try to potty train ur fish''

mike the fish your thinking about is called a kangaroo fish i think, from the amazon. Flows up the urine path into the spaces beyond :p it does that cause thats how it searches for catfish to host in. but why the heck was it in a kids tank and why the hell was his bits in the water leaking anyway?

Why carry a fish with you in the first place when you go pee?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back
Top Bottom