Discount From Lfs's

You know, I have been reading this thread today and I have lots to say.
But I can sum it up for you.
I have been a business man for most of my life. And it’s a hard life.
It has no place for babies that run of to suppliers and cry about some discount.
These people are everywhere and have should not be in the game if they are sore competitors.
I’m in the motor industry and we are having a discount war. Everyone wants to give more discount than the other man. And to survive we don’t go running to our suppliers, we make a plan. Give a better service, be friendlier and give some more perks when buying a car from us.
So who ever this LFS is. Its hard times for all of us and everyone is going to try and sell more than the next. To survive, Like giving discount on livestock that has not been quarantined for 7 days just to limit loss. Eat or be eaten. Be a man and stop going behind people’s backs like a coward.
Have some self respect and go and have a decent conversation with the LFS owner you have a problem with.
Or do like they say in Afr " Bepaal jou by jou eie sake"

Last edited:
It has no place for babies that run of to suppliers and cry about some discount.
These people are every were and have should not be in the game if they are sore competitors.
I’m in the motor industry and we are having a discount war. Everyone wants to give more discount than the other man. And to survive we don’t go running to our suppliers, we make a plan. Give a better service, be friendlier and give some more perks when buying a car from us.
So how ever this LFS is. Its hard times for all of us and everyone are going to try and sell more than the next. To survive. Like giving discount on livestock that has not been quarantined for 7 days just to limit loss. Eat or be eaten. Be a man and stop going behind people’s backs like a coward.
Have some self respect and go and have a decent conversation with the LFS owner you have a problem with.

I wasn`t going to respond on this rather childish thread but thanks, i agree with you 100%.

I'm with max on the subject that if the pet shop wants to be childish tanks to another pet shop that you get a discount then they should mind their own bussines. It's also hard to keep it a secret if you get a discount, I know most of my times it just accidently slips out:whistling:. Yes you shouldn't go saying to the pet shop " hey I got this for a better price at .... and I want the same here" Then you're just being spiteful... Just my opinion.

These people are every were and have should not be in the game if they are sore competitors.
So how ever this LFS is. Its hard times for all of us and everyone are going to try and sell more than the next. To survive. Like giving discount on livestock that has not been quarantined for 7 days just to limit loss. Eat or be eaten. Be a man and stop going behind people’s backs like a coward.

Nou so bek moet JAM kry :biggrin:

I'm with max on the subject that if the pet shop wants to be childish tanks to another pet shop that you get a discount then they should mind their own bussines. It's also hard to keep it a secret if you get a discount, I know most of my times it just accidently slips out:whistling:. Yes you shouldn't go saying to the pet shop " hey I got this for a better price at .... and I want the same here" Then you're just being spiteful... Just my opinion.

Yebo yes

Mahaha who remembers this

nope things still the same last i checked. some pet stores (read sponsors) worse then others, but keep ur mouth shut if u get a discount and all will be fine

Back
Top Bottom