Digital Aquatics - Controllers

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Stumbled on this today...

Digital Aquatics

Looks quite promising ...wonder why nobody ever mentioned this before ? or is there a reason why no-one's using it ?

I think it has been mentioned before, but was mentioned they were whating for a 220v version

I ordered and paid for one 3yrs ago or so and i was refunded as it is only made for 110v systems and they aint going to design 220v ones as ive emailed them again last year. They just say they not interested in the 220v market. Theyll kick any controllers arse in any aspect but we cant use them.

I ordered and paid for one 3yrs ago or so and i was refunded as it is only made for 110v systems and they aint going to design 220v ones as ive emailed them again last year. They just say they not interested in the 220v market. Theyll kick any controllers arse in any aspect but we cant use them.
Why not just buy a 220v to 110v step-down transformer, should be able to get one for under R100.

problem i think comes in when you need to control your 220v pumps as you will then need a step up transformer for everything you want to control
Ah right, of course, sorry, blonde moment there.:blush:

Why not just buy a 220v to 110v step-down transformer, should be able to get one for under R100.

Yep on the plug adaptor outputs and controls thats where the problem is

They just say they not interested in the 220v market

I wonder why, having a look through their product details, it seems that with some minor software and hardware changes it can be achieved.

For those more technically (electronics) minded, it appears that only the integrated power supply and Triacs (doubt they use relays?) within the Plug Bar would have to be changed for 220V rated components and the software/firmware be adjusted for 50hz as I see it used ZVC/soft start.

Any comments?

it looks like its just the power bar, so one can switch it out and change the plug sockets as well...

Back
Top Bottom