CTRC meeting

LOL.. yes it is an open invitation to the Cape Town Reef Club, registration is between 10:00am - 10:30am, talks from 10:30 to 12, hopefullysooner, then braai, drinks and chat for the afternoon.

THe responce to the CTRC has been overwhelming, I have been getting e-mails and PM's all day.. thanks for the support.

Jacques I will get you those names to upate the list.

Muz

I think useing our real names will solve some of the problems,good idea.I would rather not post my name on a open forum but on the day lets all just be our selves.I believe that for this to be a success we should all try and stay a way from the online stuff.

Ok - Just an update - and please don't shoot me for this. Muz wanted me to post the complete list of everyone who said that they would attend.... and this means EVERYONE.
So, please don't fret - here's the complete list:
Murray Campbell (Thanks Muz!)
zookeeper - real name?
Henk Hugo
Jacques Botha
Charl Blom
David Meyer
Glenn Holmes
Quinton - Quinton Hoole
Gemma - real name? (Gemma who?)
From Muz:
Steve Muller
Jason
Elroy Andrews
Rob van der Vliet
Michelle and Willem Jordaan
Richard Collins
William Howard
Rudi Rumage
Marius
Francois Havenga
Leon Du Toit
Wayne Taylor
David (??)

As I said - please don't fret about the "other" names on this list. This is so that there's no surprises at who will be at the CTRC meeting this coming Saturday.

If there are any problems with the list, please DON'T post it here - PM me or Muz.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Ok - what about the other CT guys?
Ocean (Jason) are you coming to the meeting?
Ivan? Yes/No?
Liaquat?

Please excuse me if I have left any other Cape Town reefkeeper out on my list....

Marinemagic ?

mmmhhh...i see a long buddy list,wish i could also be present :(

There is a surprise waiting Mek.. you will get to see all the action.. no worries. We look like we will be about 20 - 25 peeps there..

I can only make it after 12.
Ran into some problems this morning.

Back
Top Bottom