Coral snow and aiptasia?

Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question.. WOuld feeding the tank with reef booster/coral snow etc also feed the aiptasia? My answer is yes... Hoping someone will say no :whistling: .. What are your experiences?

yes anything feeds aptasia, Pests live like that, i have seen them in ULNS you have to kill them to get rid of them

You want somebody to say NO.

ok, NO

NO ways that they will NOT miss the opportunity of an easy meal. Overfeeding normally helps a lot in the population growth of aiptasia. So, NO problem, you want more, just feed anything more. :p

haha yeah just as I thought! Went ape shit with kalk paste today.. Lets see what happens. I took pics to document it

You want somebody to say NO.

ok, NO

NO ways that they will NOT miss the opportunity of an easy meal. Overfeeding normally helps a lot in the population growth of aiptasia. So, NO problem, you want more, just feed anything more. :p

There needs to be a smart arse smily :)

Just about anything will feed aptasia. lol

they ate the kalk!! Just spotted 3 more of them now. Will get them another day.. Hope this works :) .. Im just super happy that my purple tang ate fish roe from my hand :D .. Got it on video also

where's the pics?

on my phone. Will take pics tomorrow to show how it is

they ate the kalk!!

Haha, I never had any luck killing them with kalk. In fact, I think the ones I had even liked it. The only thing I ever used that actually did them in was NaOH... but that's a desperate man's last resort. ;)

We all eventually get desperate.. Hope the kalk works :) .. It works for some folks :)

Back
Top Bottom