Come on Share with Us!?

just take it easy man!i understand what you going through.things will turn out well!i guess everyone goes through a bad patch at some point or the other in their life.well in my case,i also lost my temper a few months ago and pointed the gun at the tank,ready to blow it up but luckily humz saved it.

Seriously people, and no offense Afsal, but when someone attacks your pets/animals, this is not something to be taken lightly. I totally understand the ups and downs of relationships, but there's just certain things you just don't do. Had she taken a bat to your car or stereo system, that's one thing... but she took her anger/frustration out on innocent living, sentient beings. That's just not right on a whole other level.

Seriously people, and no offense Afsal, but when someone attacks your pets/animals, this is not something to be taken lightly. I totally understand the ups and downs of relationships, but there's just certain things you just don't do. Had she taken a bat to your car or stereo system, that's one thing... but she took her anger/frustration out on innocent living, sentient beings. That's just not right on a whole other level.

Whilst i fully agree with Sara's comments, we need to understand the whole problem that Afsal and his wife are going through, we can all shout councelling and WTF but only two people know the full story, lets all take a step back and let them sort it out. Nothing rational has happened here, no one in their right mind would smask up a tank/car/TV/ whatever, but it happens in many family arguments when things get on top of people - lets face it, we've all done things that we are ashamed of, or would rather we hadn't done (i still have the scars to prove it - and the x-rays of broken bones) so lets not judge what has happened, but support instead.

Well said wee man, and i thought this thread was to show our pressies!

Good morning all

I got Scuba kit :) I'm going to brave the mid-teens temperature water in the next couple of days.

Anyone want an abalone? ;)

Rob, Rob , Rob ...... you do not want the police to take away your new christmas prezzie do you? I do hope the water heats up a bit for you. Otherwise there is a plane leaving for the Comores in a couple of hours with quite a few vacant seats.

Wouldn't that be a nice gesture to go with the scuba kit.

Cheers

Afsal I am sorry to hear that.

For CHristmas I got nothing for the tank.

On the complete other side, the misses woke up 10 minutes ago and said lets go buy some fish!!!

So I guess we may be off to buy fish!!

Have a good one.

I think the key here is moderation. Everything is good for you in moderation!!!

This hobby can seriously take a lot of time and we should be weary of this and our partners!

Back
Top Bottom