Clear pipes

Reaction score
Good day everybody

Is there any of you that know where I can find clear see through pipe at a deasent price. I want to make a reactor, just got of the phone with maizeys plastic, and they ridiculously expensive, @ almost R500 per meter...
Or is there anyone that have some that I can take of their hands, at a fee of course.
Any help appreciated.

Hi Theo

They about the only place you can buy per meter, other places have minimun 100 meters.. Send me a PM with sizes, and I can see if we can get cheaper via Engineering shop ??

How professional do you want the end product to look?
Take a walk through a plastics wharehouse, youll find clear sort-of-cylindrical containers there for next to nothing. They not the prettiest, but they do the job. Ive seen a very efficient skimmer made out of a plastic spaghetti container.

Thanks fo the replys guys. I only need half a meter, would like a 110mm diameter.
The plan is to make a kalk stirrer , don't need to look like I shipped it from the US, but also don't want a bad view to the eyes.
I am going to build it on the 2fishes concept, doesn't look to hard to diy it, but first need a body for the thing...
Thanks for the help...

If you go 3mm wallthickness it's much cheaper from maizey
Phone them now 1m 100 OD 3mm wallthickness R210

Thanx guys. The reason for going 110mm is that the fittings I want to use(only ones I could find that will work) is 110mm. Unless maizey's have got the same stuff they use for bathroom fittings, but in 100mm. Will maybe drive out there and have a look tomorow. Is there no one that have some by accident that I can get from?
Thanks for the feedback.

How professional do you want the end product to look?
Take a walk through a plastics wharehouse, youll find clear sort-of-cylindrical containers there for next to nothing. They not the prettiest, but they do the job. Ive seen a very efficient skimmer made out of a plastic spaghetti container.

I wonder where did you see it.:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom