Cheato - cape Town urgent

DeanT

Dean
Reaction score
hi all
Anyone in cape town that can donate me a piece of cheato.
My tank going through a stage and developing algae and i need to draw any nutrients out the water
Will collect tomorrow if possible or later today depending on location

Thanks

Hey man. I have cheoto for you if you want it. Just pm me if you keen for tomorrow and ill send you my details.

go around to one of the sponsors I'm sure they might have, try Perkypets or Sams

@DeanT I have quite a bit for you and just about to harvest so your in luck, call us in the morning, pm sent

Last edited by a moderator:
@gMAN , thanks for the offer , seems like @Sammy is going to help me out.
if i need i will call on that.
glad to see guys way out are willing to assist when they can @Ayoob - dont worry called just about every LFS to ask - no one has
cheers

@DeanT i can also give you some. I live in Durbanville (if that helps) and if you don't come right contact me.

Hey All
thanks for the replies . @Sammy was in the area i was around today , so i managed to meet up and got some from him
thanks for the chat today and for the help.

if possible , please close / delete the thread
thanks

Nice meeting you too, come get more of that doesn't survive like you said.

Looking for spare Chaeto

Hi,
If anyone can spare some chaeto , it will be much appreciated.
In Southerm Suburbs area.
Cheers

I have some to spare
Just work hectic at the moment, so trying to meet up might be a mission, been trying to meet other members and just a difficult time with work

Chaeto

I have some to spare
Just work hectic at the moment, so trying to meet up might be a mission, been trying to meet other members and just a difficult time with work

Thanks, I work in kenilworth area, pretty flexible during the day. Will pickup PM during office hours should you be available.
Appreciate the help and keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom