Brand NewB

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am new to this forum. Looking forward to making new friends and learning as much as I can.

Thank you

I have just created a thread, I do know that there are many guys out there that has probably posted the same thing but I rather do my own instead of hijacking somebody elses :biggrin:

Hi All

I am new to this but have been doing a lot of reading and learning. So please give me some guidance along this venture. What I have picked up which is the most important thing about marine is 'patience" which I have been I think :)

Anyhow, I have been searching the forums here for advice etc. but would like to get my own thread going instead of hijacking somebody else's.

Ok so I have a TL550 (LED Lighting, I have purchased the following

purigen
matrix
phosguard
filter floss
1000 lph powerhead
10KG bag of fine aragonite substrate (Will this be enough?

Going to be using the standard return pump, skimmer and UV sterilizer that the tank has.

Please can you advise on the chamber setup. I still have the sponge which I believe should not be used as well as bio balls and ceramic rings.

Please advise whether I am on the right track? Where in the Umhlanga gateway area or even Durban has good live rock as well as reasonable pricing? As well as how much of live rock should I get for starting off?

Please note I haven't set the tank up with water etc yet. I have been taking time doing research

Thank you lots

Back
Top Bottom